Your New Website Username and Password
Posted on Dec 18th, 2017
Included on your 2018 QRHA statement (to be mailed mid-January) are your temporary Username and temporary Password for the new QRHA website. Please establish your own login information by following the instructions in the statement. You can then access your Profile and take advantage of the new website's features, including online payment and online Directory.
Image: QRHA Treasurer Amy Kuzmic and Webmaster Chris Wynne are building the new feature-laden Quail Ridge website.
To login and access your personal User Profile:
- Go to our home page at www.quailridgehomes.com.
- In the upper right had corner click on the Login tab.
- Enter the Username and Password provided to you on your 2018 member dues invoice. Click on the Submit tab. Please make note of your Username and Password for future access to the Member Only sections of our web-site. You are now Logged in.
- Click on the Your Profile tab located in the upper right-hand corner. You will now be directed to a page offering many tabs allowing you to view and change your User Profile. We specifically want you to visit two tabs on this page as follows:
- Click on the Update Your Profile tab. You will now see your User Profile, taken from our records. Please review, correct and complete this information about you and your property. Information fields followed by a red * must be completed. After updating click the Save tab at the bottom of the page.
- Next click on Update Directory Preferences tab. Here you tell us if you wish for your User Profile information to be seen in our Member Directory. The default setting is Yes allowing only Members of the Homeowners Association to see your User Profile information in the Member directory. Should you wish to change these options please do so here and click the Save tab at the bottom of the page.
- Feel free to change User Name, Password or any other information using the other tabs on the Your Profile page.
Thank you for visiting our new Homeowners Association web-site and updating your User Profile. Should you have any questions or experience any problems with this process please contact us via the Contact Us tab on the home page of the web-site.